I will be posting a short summary of Global Outlook to monitor the market movements. […]
Orange County is located between Los Angeles and San Diego and bordered by the Santa Ana Mountains and the Pacific Ocean. It is the smallest county in California, with Disney theme parks as the iconic tourist attractions of this county. We visited Orange County because of the Parks, and had the best Vietnamese fusion meal of our lives coincidentally. I would really like to visit Knotts Berry Farm and Six Flags for the next visit.
- Doheny State Beach (we drove from San Diego to Orange County. Do take take the road without toll or the route with beaches)
- NEP cafe is a must go! (pork jowl, egg coffee, the Dao, Filet Mignon Bone Marrow, Crab Toast, Coconut Ice Cream, Egg Beer, popcorn chicken, banh mi pate)
- Matcha latte at Airoma Cafe is good. Egg coffee and ube latte taste alright after trying the ones from NEP cafe.
- Desert hills premium outlet
- Disneyland Park
- The Vox Kitchen (amazing place, under the same management for NEP cafe)
- Disney California Park
- Pancake king
- *M & M Donuts (4am-12) (must go despite the long queue. Their blueberry donut tastes amazing, with a crispy crust. Coconut donut and oreo donut taste normal with no crispy exterior)